Sunday, November 14, 2010

Staying Crafty Entry :)

Hey everyone, you might have noticed oven on Amber's blog (Staying Crafty) she is having a contest :) All you have to do is make something for gift giving to make the gift look more special. So here is what I came up with :)
Just 4 simple tags, I used a sheet of acetate and cut it out using my Sizzix tag die. I then stamped the images on using StazOn. To color them in I flipped them over and colored them in with Sharpie markers, please note if you do this make sure you FLIP them over or it will just rub off the ink on the front. To finish off I stamped to and from, added a eyelet to the top and some glittery red string. I really love how they turned out! The picture really isn't that good they look better in person :) I plan on making more for all of my gifts :) Ok I am going to be working on a video that will probably be posted some time tomorrow or Tuesday so be looking for that. As always have a great day and Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

  1. These are fantastic! What fun colors and such a special touch to have them be clear :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool that they are clear! Love them and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute tags. I just made some tags and posted them on my blog. Come on over and check them out. They are a bit more edgy but fun to do with distress inks. I am now a follower. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking, I always love to hear from you so please feel free to leave a comment :)