Monday, November 29, 2010

On The Eighth Day of Christmas

Hey everyone :) Today's project is a very simple gift bag, I really love the way this project turned out. I think this would be a perfect thing for all smaller gifts. The completed bag is 5" x 4" perfect size for almost anything :) Although I decided to stamp mine you could add pattern paper or embellishments, etc. anyway you want to decorate it. Here are the measurements -

Card stock - 11" x 6" -

Scored at (6" side) 1" - 5" - (11" side) 5" - 6"
Ok here is the video, I hope you enjoy and I will catch you tomorrow for day 9. Also don't forget to leave your comment to enter the giveaway :)

1 comment:

  1. I really like this...tfs..pkanchana8@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking, I always love to hear from you so please feel free to leave a comment :)