Sunday, November 28, 2010

On The Seventh Day of Christmas

Hey everyone :) For today's video I wanted to do a non-traditional color card. I started making the card and looked up at my camera and noticed it had died on me :( I hate it when that happens. But I wasn't too far in to making it to have to restart it, but then I kinda felt like I was so I just went ahead and started where I was... so it is not one of the best videos but you will get the idea I was going for :) Tomorrows video will be better I promise :) Ok here are the measurements for today's card -

Base - A2 - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"

Layer 1 - 5 1/4" x 4"

Layer 2 - 5" x 3 7/5"

Present - Smiley Card cartridge, I love this cart :) - cut at 3"

Stamped sentiment piece - 2" x 1 1/4"

Ok here is the video... and again sorry about the video, don't forget to enter in to the giveaway :)

2 comments:

  1. This is a cute card. Don't worry abt the video. I enjoyed it. TFS..
    pkanchana8@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. tfs! The colors go really nice. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking, I always love to hear from you so please feel free to leave a comment :)