Monday, November 1, 2010

Episode 40 - Christmas Tree

Hey everyone, I hope your week has started out great :) I have a new video up today. I am a little disappointed in it. I some how deleted the ending of the card? :( I was almost to the end so it was not a complete loss, but... I also had to do some creative trimming to fit it in the 15 min time limit. Other then that it is a pretty neat card. I got the idea for the Christmas tree from the Paper Crafts Nov/Dec 2010 Magazine. I hope you enjoy. I am going to try and get one more video filmed this week before I go on my trip :) I can not wait to go! I am definitely going to be posting pictures and some video as well from all of my fun :) I want to make a card using the new smiley cartridge I got in the Gypsy update today! I was so excited to hear about the six free cartridges :) If you have not heard it is for registered gypsy owners only, they have switched from gypsysync to cricutsync and when you update you get six free cartridges! I did not own any of them so I was super excited! :) Ok on to the measurements of the card,

Base - A2 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
Red - 5 1/4" x 4"
Black - 5" x 4 1/2"
White - 4 7/8" x 3 5/8"

Ok here is the video, I hope you enjoy :) Have a great week and Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for looking, I always love to hear from you so please feel free to leave a comment :)