Saturday, October 30, 2010

Drew's Challenge Entry :)

Hi all so I saw that Drew was having a challenge over on his blog for a Christmas card using thin layers. Well you know I have been into Christmas cards lately so I had to enter his challenge. Here is the card I made...
I love the colors! I used the Cosmo Cricket 8" x 8" Wonderland Pad, It has some really awesome muted colors for Christmas. I then used the Paper Doll Dress Up cartridge for the two reindeer's. The eyes are from Peachy Keen Stamps. Very simple card, but I like the way it turned out :) Ok well have a great rest of the weekend and Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

  1. I LUV IT. Thanks for the entry
    Drew

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is fantastic i am soo happy to see that there is a nice dear on one of the carts and i am now inspired to cut some out thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking, I always love to hear from you so please feel free to leave a comment :)