Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Camera Update! :)

I just wanted to keep you up to date. I have been looking at different camera's trying to find something, I liked as well as thought would be good. Well the search is over and I have a new camera on its way YEAH!!! I can not wait to get it, and as soon as I do I will definitely be making more videos :) SO be looking for some videos soon. I am hoping to get in at least one more Halloween card/project. Then on to Thanksgiving and my personal favorite Christmas! I have some pretty good ideas so I can't wait to get started. I just want to thank everyone again that took the time to write me back and let me know what type camera you use. It was a big help :) Well as always, Have a great day and Happy Crafting! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for looking, I always love to hear from you so please feel free to leave a comment :)