Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Episode 34 - Swap, Haul, Card

Hello everyone :) Just wanted to share a couple of things with you, so here is my newest video :)... I did a ATC swap with Whitney and I just got a chance to film it to show all the great stuff she sent! :) I also wanted to show what I found at the dollar store, a couple of bracelets I made and a Birthday card I made for my sister :) So I hope you enjoy the video and I am working on doing some more tutorial videos. :) I mentioned in my video some things I have found so here are the links :)

SoCraftastic Rubber Band Bracelets
Simply Betty Stamps
Whitney ~ Youtube Name - WhitneyFletcher






Have a great day and Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for looking, I always love to hear from you so please feel free to leave a comment :)