Sunday, October 10, 2010

MPS Saturday Challenge Entry :)

Well I am a little behind, but here is the card I made for Robyn's Saturday Challenge, it is a winter theme this time around :). I decided to do owls, my favorite! The card measures 5" x 7", the tree is from Paper Doll Dress Up and is cut at 5.5", I randomly added Saukra star dust gel pen to the edges of the tree, to resemble ice. The owls are cut in random sizes all only about 1/8" from each other. I also cut the little hats and scarfs from paper doll dress up as well. I then used my computer to print out the saying "Whooo... It's Cold Outside". To finish up I added glitter paper to the bottom with a scallop edge and white gel pen to the paper to make it look like it is snowing. I really like how it turned out! Hope you enjoy it as well :)


P.S. I am sure you know this but you can click the picture to get a larger view :)

1 comment:

  1. They are so cute, I like it the way they are sitting in the tree!
    Greetings Saskia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking, I always love to hear from you so please feel free to leave a comment :)