Thursday, October 7, 2010

Throwback Thursday Challenge - My entry :)

Hello everyone I hope you have been having a great week :)... I have a card today I made for Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge, the challenge this week is to make a shaped card, include orange and use the create a critter cartridge... so here is the card I came up with...

I used the milk bottle, layer 1 for the base of the card... I then cut out the little flame, printed out the saying "I burn for you"... after I came up with the saying, I thought I wanted to make it look like the edges had been burned, so I used my Tim Holtz distress tool on the edge. Then I sponged the edges in brown and black ink. To finish it off. I did some faux white stitching and added stickles, in star dust. Really simple but I like how it turned out... I had every intention of filming a video on the process I did, but... My flip broke again last night :( so I am in the process of seeing how to get that fixed. It is doing the same thing it did last time... so I will probably be using my camera for now so we will see how that goes :) Ok well as always have a great day and Happy Crafting!

5 comments:

  1. love your card, the flame is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you cut your card. Super cute. I just became a follower on your blog. I would love for you to stop by sometime and visit mine.
    jennyscards.blogspot.com

    Hugs,jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, what a CLEVER idea to use that as a shape card!! "I burn for you"!!! I LOVE THAT!!! Great job w/the challenge my e friend!!
    Gyspy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooo cute. I was thinking of using the milk container but now that I see how you used the actual milk cut I"m inspired.
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking, I always love to hear from you so please feel free to leave a comment :)