Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Papercraft Star Challenge 17 Entry :)

Here is the card I made for the challenge on Papercraft Star. The theme is from a Martha Stewart picture. I used the orange, yellow, black and white colors, in the card and the background. I cut out the little candy corns with a pair of scissors and stamped their little faces using Peachy Keen Stamps. Using a scallop circle punch, I punched one of the corners of the candy corn to make it look like someone had taken a bite. lol. I also added a spider web to kinda go with the spider, and did black and white ribbon to do the stripes. The white background piece I ran through my cuttlebug using the polka dot embossing folder. I then used sharpie markers to color in some of the dots. Then I used my gypsy to weld together the word "boo" and printed out on my computer the saying "You Monster!!!" lol. To finish it off I used stickles to add glitter to the little spider web and white gel pen to the eyes. I really love how it turned out :) Have a great day and Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. This card is so adorable... it totally ROCKS! Those candy corns are just so sweet! Thanks for playing along with us at Papercraft Star!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe, so cute! love those candy corns! thanks for playing along with us at Papercraft Star this week! *hugs* steph :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking, I always love to hear from you so please feel free to leave a comment :)