Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Papercraft Star Challenge 18 ~ Entry :)

Hi all I hope you are having a awesome week so far, it feels like it is just moving right along :) Here is the card I made for the Papercraft Star Challenge 18. The theme is Thank you, with a few requirements: i.e Thank you project, Dry Embossing, Cricut cut or Die cut, also has to have metal. So for my card I did a "Thanks Sew Much!"


I used patterned paper from the K&Company Day Dreams pad. I then cut out the letter I from the Cindy Loo cartridge and added string around it to make it look like spools of thread. To bring in the metal element, I added wire shaped like a needle and added a little bow to it. I almost forgot the dry embossing so I added a strip of light blue cardstock to the bottom and embossed it with the, cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder. I also cut out the little tag for the saying in the same blue and embossed it as well :) I was so happy with the way it turned out :) If you really like this card please vote for it :) Voting starts in 2 days and if I figured it right it will be on Saturday. You can either click the link above or when voting starts I will leave a link to the actual voting page. My card number is 10 and to vote all you need to do is click the vote button, the one *Above* the picture of my card :) I would really appreciate it :) Ok well that is all for today, oh and also I will have a haul video up tomorrow. I got a few goodies from Scrapbuck.com, I will have to show all of the awesome stuff :) Ok have a great day and Happy Crafting!

6 comments:

  1. Wow! What a creative card. Love the sentiment and thread :) Thanks for entering at PaperCraft Star this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! I am loving the spools of thread with the needle and it goes perfectly with the sentiment! Great job! Thank you for playing along with us this week at Papercraft Star!

    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE those thread spools! They look so cool. Great idea and a really cute card. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Papercraft Star!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of my most favorite projects this week - everything is so crisp and neat, and the colors are really striking. Cannot wait to see what you will bring us next week here at Papercraft Star !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything about this stunning card! It has got to be one of the most creative I've seen! You totally rocked out the challenge this week at Papercraft Star...thanks so much for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute card I voted for you. I am now a follower also.
    www.scraphappenswithRhonda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking, I always love to hear from you so please feel free to leave a comment :)