Monday, October 25, 2010

Episode 37 - Mini Owl-bum

Hi all! I have a new video up for you. I really like how this mini album turned out. I am not sure as to what I am going to put in it quite yet but oh well :) I hope you enjoy the video, I filmed it later then usual so I might not make quite much sense lol, but I wanted to get it filmed and posted for you. I have been thinking about making it for a while now :) I plan on finishing it up over the week and I will post pictures and possible a video of the finished album, Now here are the measurements -

Owl - Cindy Loo - 4.35"w x 4.50"h
Rectangle - 2.58"w x .86"h
Square - 1.07"w x 1.00"h

Ok here is the video I hope you enjoy, I am sorry it ran over, so it is in 2 parts :) I will have another card video up as well probably tomorrow :) Have a great day and Happy Crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for looking, I always love to hear from you so please feel free to leave a comment :)