Tuesday, October 19, 2010

New video :) Episode 35 - Turkey Anyone?

Hey all, I used my new camera tonight and it turned out great! I am going to have to figure out a few new things, but I think it is a awesome camera! :) Ok now on to the card I made.

I think this card turned out very cute, if I do say so myself :) For the measurements I used my Gypsy to design everything:

Red Base - Scallop Tag from Gypsy Wanderings: 8" x 5.55"
Brown layer - 5" x 3.5"
Orange layer - 4.75" x 3.25"
Turkey - create a critter cartridge: all layers are cut at 2.56" h
Tree limb - wild card cartridge: 2.20" w x 2.63" h
Tag - george and basic shapes: .93" w x 2" h

Ok here is the video I hope you enjoy :) as always Have a Great Day and Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for looking, I always love to hear from you so please feel free to leave a comment :)