Sunday, October 10, 2010

Two new cards :)

Hi all I hope you had an awesome weekend. I am still camera less but I am going to try to do a video tomorrow using my digital camera. I am doing some research right now for possibilities. Thank you everyone for emailing me back to my question of which camera you use :) Ok so on to my new cards. The first up is a card I made for my little cousin, she will be turning 7 this December so I thought I would go ahead and have it ready for her. I found this awesome blog. I think it might be in Norwegian? but she has the cutest free digi stamps. The blog is Bodil's Scrappeverde, When I saw the digis they reminded me so much of my cousins :) So here is the card...
I wanted to keep it very simple because I know she is just going to throw it to the side and head to the presents lol :) but I also wanted to keep it very girly. I also had to include her favorite color, purple. I colored her in Crayola markers. I think it turned out kinda cute. Ok now on to the next card.

I got the image from the same blog (link above) and I thought it screamed Halloween. I colored her with Crayola markers as well and I think it turned out great! If I do say so my self :) I cut the tree the same way as my Challenge entry at 5.5" in fact this is the design that inspired my entry. I also cut the witch hat, vultures, and tombstones from Paper Doll Dress Up. I embossed the red card stock with D'vine Swirls. Ok hope you enjoy and Have a great Monday! and as always Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for looking, I always love to hear from you so please feel free to leave a comment :)