Monday, October 11, 2010

Digital Camera Fail :(

Ok so tonight I sat down and filmed a video, with my digital camera. Well when I was done, I hooked it up and went to edit the video, not only was there no sound the video was awful. SO sorry there will be no videos until I get my new camera. I did find one, I like the looks of. So there will be videos again, I promise! Ok so I didn't have a video but I do have a picture of the finished project :)
I made Halloween treat bags for my little cousins. I used the Create a Critter pumpkin. I used my Gypsy to weld the blackout pumpkins together and cut that in black, for the size I think it was about 4" high. I then cut out the little pumpkin on the regular cut and then layer two, the little face. I cut the stem from the green layer and just glued it to the top of the pumpkin face. I then did some doodling and highlights. To finish I took a cello bag and filled it with some goodies and then placed it between the "card" and stapled it together. I glued on the pumpkin face to cover the staples and finished off with "Too Cute To Spook". I think it turned out awesome and I can not wait to see what my little cousins think :) Have a great day and Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for looking, I always love to hear from you so please feel free to leave a comment :)