Monday, October 18, 2010

My Camera is Here!! :)

I am so excited my new camera came today! :) I can't wait to give it a try :) I had planned on doing a video tonight but it got too late and I was too worn out to film a video... I spent the day out at my Grandparents cleaning to earn some trip money :) I will definitely be making a video tomorrow, Tuesday... I am thinking about trying to do videos on Tuesdays and Fridays... Tuesday would be Tune in Tuesday and Fridays would be TGIF! Thank goodness it's Friday!. I would add extra videos in when every, but I would like to try to at least do two videos a week, so be looking for that soon. I have decided I am out of the Halloween mood, because it is getting so close so I am moving on to Autumn/Fall/Thanksgiving cards :) Those would be more my style anyway lol :) Ok well I am definitely going to be a video tomorrow and as always. Have a great day and Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for looking, I always love to hear from you so please feel free to leave a comment :)