Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Episode 38 - Glitter Christmas

Hello everyone! :) Ok so I didn't get a chance to upload my video yesterday as I had stated. I went to Target and bought the new DS game Crafting Mama, I am such a game geek lol :) So I got wrapped up in playing that and totally forgot about the video. I filmed it tonight so I finally have it up now. I tried a new technique, I learned in the Paper Crafts magazine Nov/Dec 2010 issue. You make glitter borders with double sided tape, not that this is really a new technique. I just loved the look of it. I decided to make a Christmas card, because for some reason I have really gotten into a major Christmas mood. Maybe it had something to do with seeing all the cool new Christmas stuff at Walmart lol :) Well anyway here are the measurements for today's card...

Bright Blue card base - 5" x 10"
Green - 4 3/4" x 43/4"
Red - 4 7/8" x 4 7/8"
White - 4 1/2" x 4 1/2"

I hope you enjoy the video :) Oh and also while I was filming we had a thunderstorm roll through so you will hear thunder and very heavy rain in the background lol :) Have a great day and Happy Crafting!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for looking, I always love to hear from you so please feel free to leave a comment :)